Saturday, August 12, 2006

It's late and I'm tired


Been a crazy week with lots going on for myself and others with whom I carry burdens when their weeks are crazy. So in honor of going crazy, I'm going home to see my family. Actually I go there to regain my sanity. Whenever I lose my mind, I often find it there or in the woods sitting around a campfire.

Part of the busyness has been preparation for classes to begin at the university, the cue for our ministry to hustle to help students overwhelmed with the new world of college. Summers are not as slow as they used to be, so that adds to the blur now. But I am thankful for the young men I have the privilege of mentoring. And I am thankful for the students (high school, college, or working class) that we get to teach and encourage in their Christian walk. I'll get some action shots to help explain what I mean posted up here eventually.

But for lack of creativity right now and umphto to recount the week, I'll throw in a picture from Zion.

A cool verse that I found this morning while reading. Only God can get those stains out of me. Praise God He does.

"Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool." (Isaiah 1:18)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home