Thursday, July 27, 2006

Addendum

So first is the little thing from Tuesday, some of my favorite cereals. It makes me smile thinking about it.The other is a self-portrait by a friend of mine. Or at least, the first chance he got to play with my new camera, this is the picture I get from it. Thanks.
More worrisome, "they" say that you are known by the friends that you keep. And to think that I wouldn't want to trade these friends for anyone else's.

And the thought for the last couple days... I guess I have a long-term house guest now. He probably has no where else to go that would be good for him spiritually, so I am glad he's here. And he is trying to be a good guest. It's just not what I expected when I came home, but maybe just what we need to do as well. So I pray that it goes well for all of us and is a positive growing experience too. It's just that our heart sometimes is bigger than our brain, and then it has to catch up with circumstances and still stick to its commitments of love and grace. I'm excited about what I'm learning and living.

Grace,

Brad

2 Comments:

At 08:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We still call that the Uncle Brad cereal and I can't keep it in the house. I buy it and it is gone.

 
At 18:19, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Guess I need to make a trip to the grocery store . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home