Monday, July 10, 2006

Going solo soon


Alas, the time has come for me to leave my family and head for home. In the morning I begin the long journey back to the hills of the Ozarks. I have really enjoyed my time with the nieces and nephew, though I don't normally have a lot of contact with their age group. They are a lot of fun and seem a lot better than the other kids I notice elsewhere. No offense to the young'ans but even more so, I have really enjoyed my time with my "little" sister and Duane. It has been alot of fun, laughing and being silly in that way that only siblings (and her like-minded spouse) can do while everyone else would wonder what is so hilarious. Family time like this is something I will treasure long after both of our lives revert back to their "usual" routines. So... a big thank you for putting up with me disrupting your lives and hanging out with you.

Anyways, I better wrap up before I get too nostalgic and bleary-eyed. So I'll have more to say ona later day.

Thanks Duane and Denise and D-rest of you.

Brad

1 Comments:

At 10:54, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Brad, that is an AMAZING shot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home