Saturday, July 22, 2006

Momentarily in...


Whew. It was a busy week at church camp, but I was really encouraged by the teaching, my group of guys I took to camp from my church, and especially by the depth of Christian character in some of my friends and fellow workers for the LORD. They are especially attune to things spiritual for themselves and in others and nurture the growth in others. Plus it is plain exciting to me to see teenagers talking and thinking about the things of God. Perhaps more on that in a later post.



Now I am back in town for about a day before taking for the rest of the weekend (I really intended to be gone well before now, but I didn't get any personal stuff done yesterday afternoon so I am making myself do it today). Speaking of yesterday, I did kick back with friends yesterday evening and night, including going to the drive-in. Today I leave for Mom's to see her sister, Aunt Pat, and supper with more of Mom's family. Good stuff. Then tomorrow I need to preach for Warren who was filling in at Weddington Baptist Church to help them out.

For lack of pics from camp, I included some from Zion National Park (last stop before reaching Denise's earlier this month).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home