Wednesday, January 31, 2007

End of break



Yep, it's been the end of Christmas break for a while, but we got busy back here in Fayetteville. And it is exciting to be having a real January. This is the third week in a row with us having white stuff. Mom and Brian were without electricity and running water for 10 days due to ice damage to trees and powerlines. We are getting snow right now (which is tons better than ice). In fact the snow has distracted me so bad that I don't remember what else it was I was going to do. No wait, now I remember - I was going to wash dishes from last night's mega bean fest.

The picture is from a nice hike around Devil's Den we did on one of the nice days last week. Nice change of pace from the frozen Third World country we have experienced around here.

Otherwise, the main goal for this post is just to get back in the practice and sneak one in before January is gone. Meanwhile, more news later when I am not stalling from more work. Till later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home