Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Just a quick note to let my family know that I am thinking of you and missing you. I am headed up to Mom's for a few days of rest and work on the farm. It'll be nice to be out of Fayetteville. I hope that your Thanksgiving is fun, rewarding, and fills you with grattitude.

As for the verse below, I don't often understand how I can be thankful for all things all the time. But God has a better view of the world and my future than I do. Thank God too. Till later, God bless and keep you.

Love,
Brad

"In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." (1 Thessalonians 5:18)

1 Comments:

At 14:34, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Brad,
I also wonder sometimes about being thankful for all things, but sometimes I realize I am not getting the "bigger" picture. I just try to remember that all things in God's world happen for a reason. Happy Holidays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home