Sunday, September 10, 2006

Still here


Just a reminder that I am still alive. Been another busy weekend following a busy week (BWBW). We did have fun with the teens again for an overnight lock-in. No ridiculously silly pics this time though (I was too tired to operate the camera right I guess). And then today was spent preaching in Siloam Springs and visiting people. I did fix a flat for someone (future missionary, actually). And now I finished up work a little bit ago and ready to call it a day. Besides I cannot remember what happened last week. Except that our supporting churches voted to give me a raise and a title. I don't like the title, I prefer "intern". God the Son came to serve, Paul gladly called himself a slave for Jesus Christ, can't I call myself intern? Maybe tomorrow will make more sense.

Brad

"Truly, truly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him." (John 13:16)

1 Comments:

At 23:04, Blogger Duane said...

Brad - you know one thing I have noticed about my blog is when I go back and read it I end up remembering things that I forgot. Kind of a neat way to review.

You didn't mention what the title was - or if you did I missed it.

Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home