Saturday, April 14, 2007

Still cold...


So here is a classic hometown picture (I have another for next week). This is Old Main, the first building for the University of Arkansas. This is the trademark for our fair city. The other less-known landmark is the old courthouse, pictured below. The stairs are from the old part of town between the two landmarks, sort of. I just thought they were interesting, going up to nowhere. Then the night picture is a cabin where we stayed the night in Bee Branch.

The weather is still cold, but not so much so to snow. Rain is what we get now. Yesterday's snow and today's cold excused me to stay in town and work inside. I read some today, I worked a little on the computer, washed clothes, cleaned around the apartment a little, still had time to be sociable, and called my family in CA.

Pretty good day.

I fixed the last entry where somehow the pictures didn't get uploaded too.













Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home